I really liked these images because of the contrast of soft and stark, the curves and the lines. The soft curves of the humans and their shadows and the straight lines of the wood in the pole and window contrast well. I liked the top picture, the succulent, because of the sharpness, with every crease shadow and line defined. What I liked about the middle photo though was the lack of definition and the fuzzy edges which gave it a soft and light tone.
I followed the composition rules of balance and framing. The waterspouts balance the picture and frame the subject, the girl. Its very clear what the subject is, since she is framed and is in the very center of the picture. I followed the composition rules of line in this picture with the diagonal lines of the chair and the curved water spout. The subject is less clear however, because of the water spout, because it blocks the actual subject, the girl. Next time, I could take the picture from the opposite side of her. The rules of composition that I followed in this picture is rules of thirds. The subject is in the left upper half, and the subject is the boy reading. It's clear to see this, because there aren't other sources that draw your attention from him. The rule of composition that I followed in this picture are rule of thirds and line. The subject is the boy and it's harder to tell however with the spout obstructing the view of him and becoming the...
The rule of thirds in this picture is evident, with the man's face, the plane, the smoke, and the black building in the bottom right hand corner. These things all line up with the intersections on the grid that the Rule of thirds follows.
ISO 200 vs ISO 3200 1.) The advantage of using a higher ISO in a spot event means the you can get rid of the motion blur that would occur if you took the picture at a lower ISO. 2.) The author suggested that you should use a low Iso when you have good lighting or if you have slow subjects. 3.) The author suggested that you should use a higher ISO when the subjects are fast or if the lighting isn't very good.
Comments
Post a Comment